• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image too small when downloaded

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2017 Dec 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I licensed and downloaded stock #119809819. The downloaded file turned out to be even smaller than the original preview image. I can't use it for anything. Is there a way to fix that? Or get my credit back for downloading it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

I found the following may be of your need.  Regards,

https://pixel77.com/open-vector-ai-eps-files-photoshop/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kim,

I licensed and downloaded the same file (119809819) on my end and opened it with Illustrator CC and did not encounter the same. The file seems to be fine.

Could you please confirm on which application are you trying to open the image with?

Also, could you please try to download the image using a different browser. To download the image again follow the steps below:

• Go to stock.adobe.com
  • Go to license history

• Click on Download

If you still face troubles, feel free to update this thread so that we can further assist you.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for answering. I tried, but it doesn't work. I only have Photoshop, not Illustrator, unfortunately. But, I've opened AI files in photoshop before just fine (through other stock on this website), so I didn't envision it being a problem. Sadly, this one comes out super small and pixilated no matter what I try. From now on I will avoid AI files, but I hadn't encountered any issues with them in the past.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found the following may be of your need.  Regards,

https://pixel77.com/open-vector-ai-eps-files-photoshop/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started