• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images got licensed automatically without my consent?

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a long long time user of Adobe, and recently got a membership to Stock. I have loved it however...

after spending hours and hours on a project, saving previews to a library and going over them with my husband...i had two images left available and was going to license two extra images as well. when I went to license them... it was going to charge me and said I have no images left!!!!! I went to my images and apparently I 'licensed' two images that I never wanted. They were indeed images that had been in my search results, but i dont even remember clicking on them much less licensing them. I have no idea how it happened but I have noticed some odd behavior from Adobe stock site. No other site does this... sometimes when i am browsing the browser freaks out and changes pages really suddenly...it will maximize a random thumbnail and then suddenly load a previous page of search results. Its so frustrating when it does this and it drives me nuts. its also embarassing when im trying to go over it with someone I am working with to show them some options. Maybe this is how the random images got licensed - an accident due to the browser going nuts? Has anyone else has this problem, I feel like i cant possibly be the only one!

Im really trying not to be upset about this but this feels like the final straw... I love Adobe to pieces and want to keep using it but not if this is going to happen. even if i wanted to keep using it, my husband who i am doing this project for, now does not trust Adobe at all and wants to use another stock image site.

Please help!

Thanks so much ❤️

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Gillian,

I have added 2 image licenses to your account so that you can use them against different images.

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gillian,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Could you please share the file IDs which are accidentally licensed so that we can further assist you?

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are the file IDs.

Thanks so much for your prompt response!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gillian,

I have added 2 image licenses to your account so that you can use them against different images.

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Twarita! Thank you so much for taking the time to respond and for helping us.

This is wonderful news because I really wanted to keep using Adobe stock.

Has anyone experienced something similar to what happened to us because I would like to try to be aware and keep it from happening again.

Much gratitude!

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started