Images not downloading

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Purchased a credit pack. Ten credits good for one year. Licensed one image and downloaded fine. Few months later I licensed another image but would not download. Starts process but does not finish. Called support and waited 45 minutes before someone picked up. I was told it would not download because my subscription expired. I tried to explain multiple times that I never had a subscription. Support would not listen. So, if I bought credits good for one year which have yet to expire, why can't I use them? Or more accurately, why won't the image I licensed download? Thanks.    

TOPICS
Licensing, Plans and purchase

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JR,

I'm sorry you are having difficulty with downloading assets from the Adobe Stock site. Can you please sign out of the Adobe Stock website and clear your browser history? Then try to download the file again. Please update this thread if you are successful or not.

EBQ

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for reaching out. I logged off and cleared my browser history. That did not work. When I hit download (or re-download for free), the process begins but will not complete. If I hit open in app, a creative cloud notification will pop up but will not actually open an app (I have tried different ones). Any other suggestions? Thanks again. 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JR,

If you have any browser extensions or plug-ins, disable them. It may be one or more extensions is causing the issue. You may have to use trial and error to find the culprit. Anti-virus is often a cause as well.

EBQ

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines