Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import from Stock library to sketch

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2019 Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

I use Sketch on my Ipad Pro and I'm trying to  import images from my Adobe Stock library, but I do not have access to it. I can make research on Stock, import a new file into my drawing, but I do not have access to the other files of my Adobe Stock library. I can import from Photos, but not from Adobe Stock. Can anybody help me ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 08, 2019 Mar 08, 2019

Hello A. K.,

Sketch does not allow access to Creative Cloud libraries. Ideally to bring an Adobe Stock asset into Sketch you would need to download the asset to your iPad. Unfortunately there is a bug if attempting to do this from the Creative Cloud app, the Stock assets will show a watermark even if you have licensed them. If you can save the asset to your iPad without the watermark through another method you would then be able to add an image layer to your project in Sketch.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looping in Sheena Kaul​ to help you with this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello A. K.,

Sketch does not allow access to Creative Cloud libraries. Ideally to bring an Adobe Stock asset into Sketch you would need to download the asset to your iPad. Unfortunately there is a bug if attempting to do this from the Creative Cloud app, the Stock assets will show a watermark even if you have licensed them. If you can save the asset to your iPad without the watermark through another method you would then be able to add an image layer to your project in Sketch.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started