• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

IMPOSSIBILTA' DI SCARICARE PRIMA DELLA SCADENZA IMMAGINI PAGATE!!!!!

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2017 Sep 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buongiorno

Il 14.9 scade il mio piano (che non ho rinnovato)  e Volevo scaricare le immagini a cui avevo diritto per l abbonamento pagato durante l’anno ma non mi da più la possibilità

perche mi dice che il mio abbonamento è annullato, MA PERO NON E’ ANCORA SCADUTO

PERCHE’ NON POSSO SCARICARE LE IMMAGINI CHE HO PAGATO!!!!

ATTENDO UN CHIARIMENTO QUANTO PRIMA.

GRAZIE

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Claudio,

I have checked your account and noticed that the unused licenses expired on 8/23/2017 and that is the reason you are not being able to download the images now.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional query.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning

the subscription expires on September 14

as it can verify also at the mail that you have sent 15 to me agosot and that it finds below,

then now I have wasted other days to be able to unload a little bit of images that I have paid in the last year,

at this point I endorse for what for problems not dependent from me, I ask of property some days more to be able to select and to unload the images that I had put in program.

I wait for your answer

thank you

Best Regards

Il giorno 11/set/2017, alle ore 21:26, twaritar3263062 <forums_noreply@adobe.com> ha scritto:

IMPOSSIBILTA' DI SCARICARE PRIMA DELLA SCADENZA IMMAGINI PAGATE!!!!!

created by twaritar3263062 <https://forums.adobe.com/people/twaritar3263062> in Adobe Stock - View the full discussion <https://forums.adobe.com/message/9820744#9820744>

Hi Claudio,

I have checked your account and noticed that the unused licenses expired on 8/23/2017 and that is the reason you are not being able to download the images now.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional query.

Regards,

Twarita

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/9820744#9820744 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/9820744#9820744

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Adobe Stock by email <mailto:discussions-community-stock@adobe-v8.hosted.jivesoftware.com> or at Adobe Community <https://forums.adobe.com/choose-container.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=5184>

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624 <https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624>.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe <https://forums.adobe.com/unsubscribe.jspa?email=info%40marville.it&token=4d0c591031fe5e09ceda51f040ee0c2f006a1c474a2e99361818cd67bfa2f9b2> instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences <https://forums.adobe.com/user-preferences!input.jspa>

Inizio messaggio inoltrato:

Da: Adobe Stock <message@adobe.com>

Oggetto: L'abbonamento scadrà il 14-settembre-2017 (PT)

Data: 15 agosto 2017 18:55:57 CEST

A: info@marville.it

Rispondi a: Adobe Stock <message@adobe.com>

Conferma di annullamento

Abbiamo elaborato la tua richiesta di annullamento. L'abbonamento scadrà il 14-settembre-2017 (PT).

Grazie di aver utilizzato Adobe Stock.

Abbonamento annullato:

Adobe Stock - 10 immagini al mese (un anno)

Gestione account <http://www.adobe.com/go/cc_manage_act_it> Assistenza clienti <http://www.adobe.com/go/cc_customersupport_it> Forum <https://forums.adobe.com/community/stock>

Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.

© 2017 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved.

Registered Office: Adobe Systems Software Ireland Limited, 4-6 Riverwalk, Citywest Business Park, Dublin 24, Ireland. Registered number: 344992

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Claudio,

Your account status is in a "canceling" state and that must be the reason why you are unable to access your unused licenses.

Please let me know whether you have submitted a cancellation request before?

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

l cancellation has been done in August but the last paid instalment he understands the period that expires on September 14

then they have disabled me before the period that I have paid,

I wait for a rehabilitation at least up to September 30 that lets me recover the paid days but for that I could not have taken advantage if no I will have to proceed for legal roads.

I wait for answer

thank you

Il giorno 12 set 2017, alle ore 19:46, twaritar3263062 <forums_noreply@adobe.com> ha scritto:

Your account status is in a "canceling" state and that must be the reason why you are unable to access your unused licenses.

Please let me know whether you have submitted a cancellation request before?

>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Claudio,

I am getting this checked and investigated. Please allow us some time to fix this.

Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buongiorno

SONO IN ATTESA DI UNA RISPOSTA!!!

GRAZIE

Il giorno 13 set 2017, alle ore 07:12, Claudio Busillo <info@marville.it> ha scritto:

l cancellation has been done in August but the last paid instalment he understands the period that expires on September 14

then they have disabled me before the period that I have paid,

I wait for a rehabilitation at least up to September 30 that lets me recover the paid days but for that I could not have taken advantage if no I will have to proceed for legal roads.

I wait for answer

thank you

>> Il giorno 12 set 2017, alle ore 19:46, twaritar3263062 <forums_noreply@adobe.com <mailto:forums_noreply@adobe.com>> ha scritto:

>>

>> Your account status is in a "canceling" state and that must be the reason why you are unable to access your unused licenses.

>>

>> Please let me know whether you have submitted a cancellation request before?

>>

>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are still working on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning

My subscription ended on September 15th

how come your bills still come in. (attached)

URGENT ATTENDANCE ANSWERING AND PUTTING ON THE ANNULMENT OF ITS CANCELLATION AND REACCESSION ON MY CREDIT CARD OF THE SOMMS OF YOUR DEDUCTION APPROPRIATION

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buongiorno

SONO IN ATTESA DI UNA RISPOSTA!!!

GRAZIE

>> Il giorno 13 set 2017, alle ore 07:12, Claudio Busillo <info@marville.it <mailto:info@marville.it>> ha scritto:

>>

>> l cancellation has been done in August but the last paid instalment he understands the period that expires on September 14

>>

>> then they have disabled me before the period that I have paid,

>>

>> I wait for a rehabilitation at least up to September 30 that lets me recover the paid days but for that I could not have taken advantage if no I will have to proceed for legal roads.

>>

>> I wait for answer

>>

>> thank you

>>

>>

>>> Il giorno 12 set 2017, alle ore 19:46, twaritar3263062 <forums_noreply@adobe.com <mailto:forums_noreply@adobe.com>> ha scritto:

>>>

>>> Your account status is in a "canceling" state and that must be the reason why you are unable to access your unused licenses.

>>>

>>> Please let me know whether you have submitted a cancellation request before?

>>>

>>

>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>> Buongiorno

>> SONO IN ATTESA DI UNA RISPOSTA!!!

>>

>> GRAZIE

Inizio messaggio inoltrato:

Da: Claudio Busillo <info@marville.it>

Oggetto: SONO IN ATTESA DI UNA RISPOSTA!!!!!!

Data: 15 settembre 2017 17:36:56 CEST

A: jive-1925300022-6oah6-2-5ujd7@adobe-v8.hosted.jivesoftware.com

>> Buongiorno

>> SONO IN ATTESA DI UNA RISPOSTA!!!

>>

>> GRAZIE

>>

>>> Il giorno 13 set 2017, alle ore 07:12, Claudio Busillo <info@marville.it <mailto:info@marville.it>> ha scritto:

>>>

>>> l cancellation has been done in August but the last paid instalment he understands the period that expires on September 14

>>>

>>> then they have disabled me before the period that I have paid,

>>>

>>> I wait for a rehabilitation at least up to September 30 that lets me recover the paid days but for that I could not have taken advantage if no I will have to proceed for legal roads.

>>>

>>> I wait for answer

>>>

>>> thank you

>>>

>>>

>>>> Il giorno 12 set 2017, alle ore 19:46, twaritar3263062 <forums_noreply@adobe.com <mailto:forums_noreply@adobe.com>> ha scritto:

>>>>

>>>> Your account status is in a "canceling" state and that must be the reason why you are unable to access your unused licenses.

>>>>

>>>> Please let me know whether you have submitted a cancellation request before?

>>>>

>>>

>>

>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning

My subscription ended on September 15th

how come your bills still come in. (attached)

URGENT ATTENDANCE ANSWERING AND PUTTING ON THE ANNULMENT OF ITS CANCELLATION AND REACCESSION ON MY CREDIT CARD OF THE SOMMS OF YOUR DEDUCTION APPROPRIATION

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started