• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Impossible Customer Service

Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had the most frustrating discussion with a customer service representative! We recently added a person to our teams account and deleted a person from our team's account. After this process was completed we noticed that our Adobe Stock account no longer had all the images and licenses that we had been paying for over the last year. I reached out to our account manager only to discover that person was no longer there and the phone number we had was no longer working. I then called the main customer service number to ask for help finding out what might have happened. The CSR was incredibly unhelpful, could not... or more likely would not let me speak to a supervisor, and could not give me a phone number of the new account manager assigned to our account. As a company, we spend a large amount of money with Adobe and the fact that it is next to impossible to get any type of help with your account is RIDICULOUS AND VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. As the creative director of our company, I would jump ship if we could but the user products are great and the industry standard. But... their customer service is THE ABSOLUTE WORST!!!!! I don't think even the worst airline (Spirit Airlines) is as bad as these people. Why do they not value their customers enough to provide REAL customer service? Incredibly disappointed with Adobe!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Hi Rob,

I apologize for the delay here.

I did receive the update that the callback will be done and I wasn't sure about the time promised to you.

I am following up with the team about the same.

Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rob,

I apologize for the poor support experience that you've been through but trust me, this is not what Adobe wants to provide you.

I look up in your account for the interaction you had with the support rep but there was no case reference number that I could find.

But I do understand the issue that you're facing here and I can help you fix it.

Please see the private message I sent you.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was not helpful because the person never called as they said they

would. Still incredibly disappointed.

On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 10:36 AM, twaritar3263062 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was told on the phone yesterday that someone would call me back in a half hour and no one did. The representative Sheena said she would call me to resolve the issue so I responded with my phone number and still no response. Clearly, this company does not value its customers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rob,

I apologize for the delay here.

I did receive the update that the callback will be done and I wasn't sure about the time promised to you.

I am following up with the team about the same.

Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started