• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inappropriate stock images

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I the only one that thinks Adobe is the one bad apple in the bunch when it comes to customer experience; when looking for stock images I was impressed the broad quality except it seems this was achieved by sacrificing taste as in the stock photos depicting child sexual slavery, example being the stock image; "Wrong Company" very ironic name. Seems this company is on a 12 hour comedy loop and not actually interested in running a "growing" business.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 16, 2018 Dec 16, 2018

Hi Jon,

I understand the issue that you're facing here and apologize for any inappropriate image.

When you search for the terms and get the results which are inappropriate to you, can you please send us the link of that page so that we can check and help you better.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your point? If you think that a picture is inappropriate show a link to it.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot because it is not a photo but an illustration the point is there seems to be someone dragging their feet at adobe about taking it down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jonw-5-5-4-7-7-3-1-4-  wrote

I cannot because it is not a photo but an illustration the point is there seems to be someone dragging their feet at adobe about taking it down.

You can also post a link to an illustration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't even have to link it. Just supply the image number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are 1442 images when I search for "wrong company" also what image number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The file number .....

Screen Shot 2018-12-14 at 3.07.55 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right I only know the file name, "bad company" or "wrong company" haven't found that in the search only reenforces the right wing conspiracy...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but if you can't provide a file number or a link, there can be no help.

There is no "right wing conspiracy" here and if there is illegal content here, it will be taken down. Uploading files to stock is not anonymous. All users are known by name to Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually because I've made the information public it doesn't have to be me that provides the file number or link anyone who reads this could theoretically fill in that missing information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that could be. But as you are reporting the problem, and you are knowing the image, you could do so. I can't, because I have no idea what image you are referring. And you claim you can neither provide a link nor an image number, so I suppose best is to let it rest until you can provide the needed information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2018 Dec 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jon,

I understand the issue that you're facing here and apologize for any inappropriate image.

When you search for the terms and get the results which are inappropriate to you, can you please send us the link of that page so that we can check and help you better.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2022 Jan 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is this content on Adobe?  How does this hate symbolism make the site better?  Why is this here? 

https://stock.adobe.com/video/rebel-flag/64600083?prev_url=detail

[forbidden words removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have forwarded your complaint to our content review team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started