Incorrect Image Downloaded When Ordered

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the banner image shown at the url below, which is 2 individual tea banners.  What I downloaded was NOT the same image as what is pictured on that page.  Instead, what was downloaded, is some very ugly music banners that I have no use nor desire for.  Who do I contact for my refund?

https://stock.adobe.com/search?serie_id=158711520&asset_id=88850047

Hi Maria,

I believe you downloaded the file# 88850047 which shows to be downloaded from your Adobe ID.

As the image cannot be unlicensed once licensed, therefore I'm adding 1 license to your account so that you can use it against this image.

Regards,

Sheena

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Incorrect Image Downloaded When Ordered

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the banner image shown at the url below, which is 2 individual tea banners.  What I downloaded was NOT the same image as what is pictured on that page.  Instead, what was downloaded, is some very ugly music banners that I have no use nor desire for.  Who do I contact for my refund?

https://stock.adobe.com/search?serie_id=158711520&asset_id=88850047

Hi Maria,

I believe you downloaded the file# 88850047 which shows to be downloaded from your Adobe ID.

As the image cannot be unlicensed once licensed, therefore I'm adding 1 license to your account so that you can use it against this image.

Regards,

Sheena

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 24, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to wait for Monday. What is the image id you downloaded? The image id is part of the file name!

Is it the same id or a different one?

(looping in twaritar3263062​ or Sheena Kaul​ for expert advice)

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 24, 2019 1
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria,

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 25, 2019 2
New Here ,
May 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Sheena! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 02, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 02, 2019 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started