Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Invoice without tax number (Polish NIP)

Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with a invoice. The invoice must have a tax number (NIP, because i'm from Poland). Unfortunately, I received an invoice without tax number, even though I typed it. Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Tomasz,

We've checked the account and noticed that you have not updated any TAX/VAT information and therefore it does appear on your invoices.

Kindly refer to the help document: Adobe Store | Online order and payment FAQ  for more information.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tomasz,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums.

Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for invoice related queries.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

thank you, but this automatic answer doesn't help me in any way

I need an invoice with a TAX NUMBER (polish NIP). It's very important.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tomasz,

Have you tried to contact our support team as they will be able to review and validate your account details and will help you with the above request?

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, but I saw only one way - contact with support forum...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 24, 2018 Nov 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can i received some help? I need this, because I have to settle accounts with the company (payment by company card). What I have received isn't an invoice within the meaning of Polish law...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2018 Nov 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tomasz,

I apologize for the troubles you have been facing.

Please check your private message.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tomasz,

We've checked the account and noticed that you have not updated any TAX/VAT information and therefore it does appear on your invoices.

Kindly refer to the help document: Adobe Store | Online order and payment FAQ  for more information.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

thank you very much for your remind. Yesterday i have contacted with support via chat. I'm still waiting for a invoice. A few minutes ago i have updated TAX/VAT information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I will very appreciate, when I receive correct invoice I need her urgently, because we have the end of the month. Thank you for your understanding. In the payment section I see an invoice with company details, but still without TAX/VAT number...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tomasz,

I see you have already contacted our support team(case number: ADB-4687494-T1N0) and they are working on your request. It might take 24hrs in updating the invoice with the TAX/ VAT number. Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem as Tomasz.
There is no company full adress and VAT number on the invoice.

I have contacted with support via phone three times and still don't recived correct invoice.

(last case number: ADB-5166627-C1P1)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you correct your Adobe id data?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean profile in adobe account? Yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with your invoices.

Have you updated the same in your profile on adobe.com account page? If yes, then going forward the complete details will be included in your future invoices. If no, then please update the same information so that the future invoices can pull up the same.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started