• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Extended License Really Needed?

Engaged ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a client that wants me to put together a montage using several images from Adobe Stock.

They plan to reproduce the image on a trade show booth as a background, but it also "may" end up as a background in say a USA Today Ad. The montage will not depict  their product nor will it appear on a product for resale. It rather illustrates their intended "audience" for the service they will be selling. In other words, say they are selling security services and this would be maybe a montage of police activity in the background.

Would this really need an Extended License if it is not part of their product/service, but just used as a backdrop in an Ad Campaign?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Hi John,

Thanks for reaching out to the Stock team.

As per the requirement stated above, you may use standard licenses(Adobe Stock images) to put together a montage provided you follow all the terms and restrictions of Adobe Stock Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock?

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi John,

Thanks for reaching out to the Stock team.

As per the requirement stated above, you may use standard licenses(Adobe Stock images) to put together a montage provided you follow all the terms and restrictions of Adobe Stock Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock?

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started