• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it allowed to mark pictures with the Stock License number

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know if I have licensed a picture via Adobe Stock I may use it on my uncommercial website.
To show that all pictures are correctly licensed via Adobe stock I have marked them with the text:
Bild lizensiert über Adobe Stock. Bild Nummer: 31349423 (translation: Picture licensed via Adobe Stock. Picture number: 31349423)
Is this allowed?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Hi Peter,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

It is okay to mark pictures of Adobe Stock asset which you have licensed(for example picture licensed via Adobe Stock. Picture number: 31349423 as shared in your above post).

Additionally, if you are using the Adobe Stock assets for your website, I would suggest you to add a credit line to the photographer. The credit line(photographer's name) which you should mention on the image should be "© [Photographer's Name] /Adobe Stock."

Also,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

It is okay to mark pictures of Adobe Stock asset which you have licensed(for example picture licensed via Adobe Stock. Picture number: 31349423 as shared in your above post).

Additionally, if you are using the Adobe Stock assets for your website, I would suggest you to add a credit line to the photographer. The credit line(photographer's name) which you should mention on the image should be "© [Photographer's Name] /Adobe Stock."

Also, please go through the licensing terms and restrictions of Adobe Stock Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock?  to get more information.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Twarita,
thank you very much for the meaningful answer. I will change the licence information to : © [Photographer's Name] /Adobe Stock.
Best Regards
Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome, Peter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started