• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a single adobe premiere template on the entire site which i can buy with adobe credits?

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pretty much the title. I've searched through the entire site and it seems the 10 assests per month I purchased are completely useless because I was lied to? There doesn't seem to be a single Adobe Premiere template within the entire site which can be bought with assests. They are either free, or cost 20 dollars.

I sincerely hope I am just missing something because all I've managed to do is accidently spend assets on images I did not want.

The filters are no help either, the options are free, or premium, or subscription. Free and subscrition seem to assets I already had access to without ever buying credits. Does premium mean they can only be bought with money? What exactly can I buy with only credits?

Please help.

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

@defaults8tk3xlb277y, we have lots of templates that are standard templates but at the moment for Premiere Pro there appear to be free and premium assets at this time. Premium assets can be purchased with credits which are different from the licenses you receive with a subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@defaults8tk3xlb277y, we have lots of templates that are standard templates but at the moment for Premiere Pro there appear to be free and premium assets at this time. Premium assets can be purchased with credits which are different from the licenses you receive with a subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started