Is there a way to reverse an image licensed by accident?

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ended up in my company account while looking at stock images. I clicked the license button on an image wanting to see what my options were and it auto-licensed it to me. I didn't realize there wouldn't be a conformation I needed to click.

Is there a way to undo this? I have not downloaded the image and will not. It is image #256150078. Thank you for any help you can give.

TOPICS
Account management, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello kelleym54499595,

Is Image ID correct # 256150078. I could not find this ID in your account and stock.adobe.com when looked. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I would also like to reverse a license, please. I accidentally clicked on the license. Image is #106267755 

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Amy5C4A,

I have verified that you have licensed asset #106267755  and have granted you a replacement license. Please delete asset from any downloads or library at your end.

Hope this helps !!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much! The asset has been removed from the PC. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello kelleym54499595,,

256160078 seem to be the correct Asset ID when looked into the account. I have granted you a replacement license. Please delete asset from any downloads or library at your end.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much! I haven't downloaded it to my PC or any of my Adobe programs. Do I need to delete it from the stock photo site or my license history? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Feel free to delete from https://stock.adobe.com/Libraries page if you are seeing it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines