Is there any way to cancel Adobe Stock from school account by myself?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to cancel my subscription when the trail period finish but i couldn't find the way without having to contact my school account admin. This is  very strange as I didn't need him at all when i registered. There must be a way but i still couldn't find it. Thank you in advance for your advise.

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is there any way to cancel Adobe Stock from school account by myself?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to cancel my subscription when the trail period finish but i couldn't find the way without having to contact my school account admin. This is  very strange as I didn't need him at all when i registered. There must be a way but i still couldn't find it. Thank you in advance for your advise.

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your account and subscription is managed via your school and that means that you need to contact your school's admin for Adobe products to change whatever change you want to apply. It shouldn't be possible to take a subscription (option) that is not included in what you school offers. If, however, you are using a different account than that one associated with your schools account then you need to use that account to cancel the trial.

I would recommend to contact Adobe customer service on that to get more information: Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 11, 2020 1
prachya LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your answer, I'll try that. Hopefully this will help as I have until tomorrow to sort.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 12, 2020 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started