• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

It's not my problem... this from customer service... Not good Adobe!

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had personal accounts for CC and Stock that we wanted to move into my company's Team account to make it easier to manage and to share licensed images with my team, while maintaining my remaining credits.. Shouldn't be to difficult, right? WRONG!!!

This started a couple of weeks ago when our IT Admin had me transferred and my individual account was moved to the team. Great, except anytime a team member tried to use a image I had licensed it gave them an error or asked them purchase a license. I tried following everything in Adobe Help and in the forums, and while my team could see the images, they still couldn't access the licensed copy. So, day before yesterday started off by calling in. The hold system said the approximate wait time was 14 minutes, 35 minutes later the call was finally answered. Then we were transferred to several people, finally ending up with a rep name Anushri. I gave permission over the phone to transfer the images to the team account. Then yesterday morning, I had to email her again giving her permission to move the Stock images from my personal account to the team stock account (of which I am an admin and which we had been assured would allow my team access to the licensed copies). WRONG AGAIN!.

So we email Anushri again and explain the problem. Now she says that the images will be under my personal account until the next billing cycle and that they are assigned to me and I would have to assign them to someone else for them to use.  My response verbatim.... "Isn’t that what transferring them to the team was supposed to do? Or are you saying I have to go into almost 3 hundred images and assign them to another user and each time one of our users needs an image I’ll have to change who it is assigned to?" The IT Admin who has been helping me with this responds "I was assured by multiple people, multiple times that changing the license to the Team Stock license would allow all of the secondary admins the right to use these stock photos that have been licensed under Shelley’s account. This needs to be the case."

Anushri's only response... "I am not from the teams department

If you need help regarding licensing  ,please call at 800-443-8158"

Are you kidding me, it's ok for Adobe reps to say 'It's not my problem', to blatantly ignore customer questions and just say to call in to talk to someone else for help!?!?!? And what did she do? As far as I can see nothing, my team still can see images in the library but cannot access licensed copies, just like before we called in!!!

Adobe I love your products, but if there was anything else that even remotely compared, we'd cancel our team accounts go somewhere else just because your customer service is a joke!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Hi Shelley,

Your issue has been resolved successfully

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shelley,

I apologize for the poor experience.

I would like to inform you that with Adobe Stock pooled image licensing for teams subscription plans that admins purchase become available to team members once the licenses are assigned. While you are still required to assign the Adobe Stock subscription to a team member (or yourself), all team members will have access. The team members can see the available number of images in the pool in the navigation bar when they log into the Adobe Stock website. Each licensed image can be used by up to 10 team members.

For more information, please see FAQ | Enterprise and Teams

Also, can you please share the case reference number so that I can look into the interaction and pass on the feedback?

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the response Twarita. The case number is ADB1186972P0. You should see some update in the account as the main team admin is involved as well, but no resolution yet... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Shelley,

Your issue has been resolved successfully

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started