• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

K12 - Adobe Stock: Adobe Stock is not available on your account.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are an Independent School with a K12 Enterprise VIP program with Adobe. We reached out to our Adobe representative to purchase one license for the Adobe Stock's 10-assets/month. We received the license on our adminconsole.adobe.com and are able to provision the license to an Adobe ID account.

That's about as far as it gets. Whenever the user tries to utilize Adobe stock, he/she sees the Adobe Stock is not available on your account screen, where the links on the top menu are grayed out. Furthermore, we can't even assign the license to any Enterprise IDs. The product within the assignment section is completely grayed out.

We spent over an hour on the phone with an Adobe Rep, unlicensing, relicensing, rebooting, logging in and out, making new users, new user types, trying different computers, etc.

Have any of you run into this? We believe we were sold the wrong license and its not compatible with our specific K12 Education Enterprise program. We are hoping someone can inform us on what needs to happen, as our sales rep doesn't seem to know what to do next, as his suggestion was we setup an entirely new VIP program and start afresh...

Solution: Started a case, Adobe Engineer told us we had the Teams License and we needed the Enterprise License. All set.

TOPICS
Account management , Licensing , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Hi F.,

Thank you for letting us know this was resolved. Yes, if you have a team with a K-12 product any user assigned to that product will be blocked from navigating the Adobe Stock site.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

I'm not sure about Stock but I know that Behance is not available to K-12 Enterprise plan holders because it doesn't meet COPPA, Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998Many US sites disallow children under 13 from using their services due to the cost and work involved in complying with the law.  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi F.,

Thank you for letting us know this was resolved. Yes, if you have a team with a K-12 product any user assigned to that product will be blocked from navigating the Adobe Stock site.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EvilBugQueen1,

If I understand you correctly, if I have an enterprise account (in my case: a school account), I can, be default, NOT have access to Adobe Stock, even if I have a subscription, with currently 55 assets available?

If that is the case, will I need to cancel my enterprise account?

Thanks for helping me out - I am a freelancer and I need stock images for a project urgently.

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue only occurs for organizations with specific K-12 products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, but as an end user. I have a personal account with InDesign and Adobe Stock. With my (new) school account I have access to virually any tool, excluding Adobe Stock. The problem is that I cannot go to the Account chooser. When I log onto adobe.com, I am directed to my Enterprise account; when I click on 'Manage account' I am on my personal account (where I see Adobe Stock with 55 assets). When I go to stock.adobe.com, I get the grey screen described above, nothing clickable, with the message: "Adobe Stock is not availably in your account".
I spent about a whole day chatting with people who try to help me, without success, and then my case was 'escalated'. Just now I got a mail telling me follow the steps described here: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/enterprise-id-faq.html.

But that doesn't help my any further - I cannot choose between my 2 accounts. I don't see the account chooser screen.

I need stock images for a project, so if this can't be fixed I will have to cancel my enterprise account, I am afraid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact your school's IT dept to find out what the school's plan includes. 

1. Open CC Desktop App.
2. Click the gear icon > General tab > Settings. Select "Always keep Creative Cloud up to date."
3. Click on your Avatar (top right image).
4. Sign-out of Creative Cloud.
5. Close all apps.
6. Restart your computer.
7. Open CC Desktop app.
8. Click your Avatar.
9. Sign-in with your personal plan ID and password.

To revert to Enterprise plan, repeat above steps with your school's ID and password.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Nancy. I have contacrted my school, and I cancelled my school plan. When I have finished my project (for which I need stock images) I will ask them to open a new Enterprise account for me. I will do so with another mail address.
(I must say tat this was a tough nut to crack for the people on the chat. They were very helpful, but I was transferred several times, so I had to repeat my issue. I think I was on the chat for 6 hours of so.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi markdemey,

I will pass your feedback on to our customer care team. We recently updated our documentation for K-12 for our agents so they should have been aware of this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the intent to protect students from seeing things on Adobe Stock that might be obscene? It could be solved with a prompt for 'users must be over 18' or a classification within adobe stock or Student vs. Employee.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not sure about Stock but I know that Behance is not available to K-12 Enterprise plan holders because it doesn't meet COPPA, Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998Many US sites disallow children under 13 from using their services due to the cost and work involved in complying with the law.  

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started