• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

keeps saying "now that you've logged in please make your selection again" when I add to cart?

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to purchase an image and it keeps having a popup message "now that you've logged in please make your selection again" when I add to cart? I've already tried logging out and logging back in with no luck

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Hi Susan,

Premium images are non-refundable, however, since you have accidentally licensed the asset twice, please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for the refund requests.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looping in EvilBugQueen1​ to help you with the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi S.D.,

Can you try clearing your browser history and restarting your browser and then try again? Let me know your results.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No this did not work. I have an enterprise account rather than a personal account so I don't know if that makes a difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

never mind I created a new personal account and purchased/ downloaded it through that. I hope our enterprise account works for me and my team to download in the future though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, so, I was on a deadline trying to get this problem solved so I created a personal account using my Gmail address to purchase the image. At the same time, my coworker tried to get it to work on our enterprise account and was able to purchase it, so now we have purchased it twice. is there any way you could refund/return one of them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello S. D.,

If you can provide us with the asset ID I would be able to grant you a credit to your personal entitlement.

I would like to help you solve this issue for your enterprise account. However I'll need additional information. Can you provide the steps you are taking when this login issue occurs? This can help us troubleshoot the issue for you since clearing your browser and restarting didn't work for you.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please tell me where to find the asset ID?

The file number is File #:                              204390933                        

I also have on my invoice an order number, a material number, a "bill to" number, an invoice number?

The steps I am taking are that I click the add to cart button, it prompts me to sign in, I enter my work email address, then I click the "enterprise" button, then once I am signed in it returns me to the image with a pop up saying "now that you've logged in please make your selection again." So I try to add it to my cart again and the same error message keeps popping up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Susan,

I see that the image you purchased was a premium image. twaritar3263062​ will be able to assist you further with that asset. She can help you connect with customer care and may request that you provide her the Adobe ID associated with your gmail account in a private message.

Regarding the login issue with your enterprise account. If you are browsing the Adobe Stock website and not signed in the default pricing presented to you is for non-enterprise users. Once you've made your selection and signed in, the site will provide you with pricing specific to your organization. For instance you may have premium credits or licenses depending on your organization set up. This is why you'll need to select the asset again. To prevent having to select again make sure you are signed into the Adobe Stock site with your Enterprise account before you begin searching.

Please let me know if I have not fully understood your issue and I'm happy to assist you further.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Susan,

Premium images are non-refundable, however, since you have accidentally licensed the asset twice, please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for the refund requests.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started