Keywords changed to utter nonsense

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry community, I'm quite upset right now. By pure coincidence I just discovered that on many of my images the keywords and their order has changed from what I have uploaded to total nonsense. Is this a known bug or what? No wonder, these pix are not downloaded 😞

Any help is more than appreciated.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

285

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were these .jpeg files? What did you use to upload the files?

(e.g. Firefox browser, Lightroom application, FTP transfer)

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, jpg. Uploaded via Safari. Looks like my keywords have been overruled by the auto keywording algorithm.

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you send a File ID of an image you see this problem and provide a couple of the keywords that are expected with the file to help us research this issue?

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for looking into it. I discovered the issue with this series:

 

This file still has my keywords: https://stock.adobe.com/de/stock-photo/id/303541724

 

But many other have been changed like these:

 

https://stock.adobe.com/de/stock-photo/id/303535977

https://stock.adobe.com/de/stock-photo/id/303540182

https://stock.adobe.com/de/stock-photo/id/303533329

 

It also shows the weaknesses of the auto keywording algorithm...

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've looked into this with other people on the team but we've not been able to reproduce it. Possibly the browser session had timed out before the keyword changes were saved. Thank you for raising this issue, I'll keep an eye out for it and my apologies for the keyword problem.

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2020 Jan 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK, thank you anyway. Will monitor my future uploads closely.

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines