Korrektes Bild lizensiert, aber falsche Datei erhalten

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo

Ich hab die Lizenz für Datei Nr. 184792475 erworben, in der Bibliothek wird mir die richtige Datei angezeigt, sobald ich die Datei jedoch öffne oder herunterlade bekomm ich eine komplett andere.

Was kann ich machen? Wie komme ich zur richtigen Grafik?WhatsApp Image 2021-04-01 at 13.56.13.jpeg

TOPICS
Download

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for posting this issue, I am forwarding this to our content team for review. We may be able to provide you with the correct image, but it depends on whether the contributor included it with the upload. It may take a few days to get back to you. If you prefer not to wait I can give you a replacement license that you can use for a different image. Let me know.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vielen Dank für die Rückmeldung.

Ich habe ein anderes ähnliches Bild gefunden, deshalb ersuche ich Sie mir eine Ersatzlizenz zukommen zu lassen.

Vielen Dank

Sabine

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've granted you a replacement credit.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Vielen Dank

LG

Sabine

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines