• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Language won't change to English in Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since about a week ago I can't change the language of adobe stock to English, It is stuck on Spanish, even though I change the region to the United States. Any ideas why this might have happened?

TOPICS
Account management , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Hi @pomonasterio,

Thank you for reporting this. I can reproduce this issue and have reported it to our engineering team. As a workaround you can select Canada instead of US to see the site in English.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @pomonasterio,

Thank you for reporting this. I can reproduce this issue and have reported it to our engineering team. As a workaround you can select Canada instead of US to see the site in English.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I am stuck with German no matter how many times I change my region to United States.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And I tried your Canada suggestions. That doesn't work either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@timothyr52294185

You are using the same account to sign into Adobe Stock as you are using here on the forums? Please sign out of Adobe Stock, clear your browser and go to https://stock.adobe.com. Let me know if this doesn't resolve your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I logged out, cleared my cache, and logged in via two different browsers. Under “Change Region,” United States is in bold but my results are still all in German.

In your answer to someone else, you said you were able to duplicate this problem and reported it to engineering. Isn’t my problem the same as the one you reported?

Tim Rowan

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @timothyr52294185,

It doesn't appear to be. The Adobe ID you use here on the forums was set to US when you created it. Does the Adobe Stock URL look like this? https://stock.adobe.com/de 

Are you able to remove the /de?  Does it revert back or is the site now US?

Any screenshots you can share would be helpful if the above doesn't resolve the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem. Needs a fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be nice if you would elaborate the different steps you've taken so far, with screenshots as suggested by EBQ.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have changed my language preferences 50x or so already. EVERYTIME I land on the Stock page I get it in French. I'm in the Dutch/Flemish speaking part of Belgium and I don't care about the linguistical/political problems in our country. But I do care about the clumsiness of a product I pay a lot of money for! Please fix this! It has been like this for years now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And BTW, the Canada solution is NOT the right answer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies that you are encountering this issue. I've forwarded your feedback to our product management team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for that!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have seen this issue reported to product management mulitple times, but no resolution. Is there a fix or a timeline for a fix?

Thanks,

Richard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Locking. Answered in the other thread you posted in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started