Large Pixel sized images

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to filter a minimum pixel size? if not do you see this feature being added?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Richelle,

I apologize as there no such feature as of now but I will pass on the feedback to the concerned team as we are constantly looking to the improve the filter options.

Thanks for the feedback!

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the response. If this reaches you can I be updated when and if something like this get added? Our company is looking to utilize adobe stock more and we most of the imagery used is for larger prints.

Thanks,

Richelle

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Absolutely Richelle! I will update you once if we have any more information about this feature.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines