Les licences en ligne ne sont pas disponibles dans votre région

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bonjour,

Lorsque j'essaie d'acheter une photo ca me met une popup avec ce message pourtant je suis en france... Il me semble que la france supporte adobe stock ...
Merci d'avance de votre reponse

TOPICS
Download, Plans and purchase, Troubleshooting

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello !

Can i have a reply by an adobe employee ?... Someone post after me and had a reply by an Adobe employee !

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @lucasr82195392,

It's possible that when you set up your Adobe ID the country you selected is not in a supported region. This article should be helpful to you: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/change-country-associated-with-adobe-id.html

EBQ

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello
I try to take a new subscription but it's impossible when i go on the payment form, it's write the same things i can't take because i'm not in the good country, i know why ... Because i don't take the good country when i create my acount to take my privacy safe... but it's crazy... why we can't contact you easely to change this easely ! or why it's not possible to change directly this ... I try to find any support but i just go on a page with global article... It is not possible to have a livechat with an human or to contact adobe by mail or anything ?

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's likely that your country is not yet supported. You'll need to work with a reseller to set up an Adobe Stock subscription. This link should be helpful: https://adobedealreg.secure.force.com/PartnerSearch?lang=en

EBQ

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

France is supported... i just choose the wrong country at the beggining of my account ....

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already given you all of the information to take care of this. I cannot do this for you.

EBQ

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't want you do this for me, i just want to have a real solution because i do all thing i can on the 1rst link and nothing work because i can't change or take a subscrition and just go to a partner when i can buy online in my country is not a solution... But i take the note... Pay for Adobe but don't need help by Adobe... It's incredible, Adobe don't have any support... Just one employee who link basic web page on a forum... I have my solution i delete my account...

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode.

EBQ

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines