• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licences expiration

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last week I have contacted adobe livechat spport as on my private account over 1000 photo licences that I have transferred from Fotolia have vanished, without any information on what have happenned. After I have contacted livechat support I was informed me that licences was deletaded as they have expired. The problem is that adobe cannot show me legal base for errasing my licences as I was not informed about 1 year expiration date nor when I transferred licences nor befor canselling them. All licences where prepaid and I have invoices on them so I can show what amount of money did I lose by unlawful restriction of access to the service.  First time that I had information about expiration date was on the livechat and then by following mail. Still I think that if I was not informed in anyway about expiration date I should not loose my licences. I am ready to file a lawsuit in connection with the unlawful restriction of access to the service.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Hi J.,

It was communicated when you transferred to Adobe Stock. Credits expired a year after the transfer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening.
When it comes to legal grounds, the forum is a part that can't be solved because it is an exchange between users.

It would be best if it could be solved by support, but it is unfortunate that there was no clear answer even if we made an inquiry this time.
I'll contact you to get a response from the staff, can you tell me the case number (ADB-) when I contacted support?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I have received offer of membership with number: ADB-10029434-B6B2 CRM:09558000001755, but no details on the offer. Last week ADB-9907697-F2K6 CRM:00715000015181.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still did not get any substantial answer? What can I do more? Even the offer that I have received stayed without a reply when I asked about conditions... I am user of adobe products for so long, but this situation makes me question if this is company that I wan't to cooperate with...It isn't what I have expected at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I told the staff about the situation along with the case number.
I received a reply that I worked with the person in charge earlier.
I think that the person in charge will contact you.
I refrained from replying until there was a positive response.

I'm sorry to keep you waiting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been receiving e-mails taht my case will automatically close due to no response from me, but I have responded the same day I have received offer for continueing membership- what shall I do now? I am really frustrated with this case. It shows Adobe in very unprofessional light unfortunatelly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi J.,

It was communicated when you transferred to Adobe Stock. Credits expired a year after the transfer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A member of customer service will be reaching out to you shortly if they haven't done so already with a resolution. 

Best regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, as last year the same problem. ocured. I don't understand why in my account details there is no information what is expiration date for the credits, especially that I have requested it last year. My account is coneccted to mail address so why there is no update on expiration date? I had 650 licences that have vanished from the account? All that I have payed for. How can I solve the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry about the situation, but see here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/licences-expiration/m-p/10762944#M46488

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started