license question

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

if I buy the images on adobe stock then is it just me who can use them or can they be purchased by others?

TOPICS
General

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For sure you can't make a trade of the licensed items. But you can do work for others that include the licensed images. However, if you use the same image for a second project or even for own projects, you need to relicense the asset. 

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based reading and interpreting the license terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I can not rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee)

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines