Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

License use - Webbased application

New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I work for a small company which sells a web-based system/application.

The quantity is less than 500.000.

I am trying to figure out if it will be OK to sell access to the system with the Adobe Stock resources being a part of the system as an icon/photo library? The resources are not the reason behind buying the system and don't add significant value to the system. The Adobe resources we would like to use are mainly icons/symbols and would be implemented in the system for all our customers to use within the system.

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

If I understand you well, you will sell access to an application which is web-based, and all the data is stored on the web server? If that is so, you will have a standard web application and the use of icons and photos from Adobe stock looks legit.

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based read

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I understand you well, you will sell access to an application which is web-based, and all the data is stored on the web server? If that is so, you will have a standard web application and the use of icons and photos from Adobe stock looks legit.

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based reading and interpreting the licence terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I cannot rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started