• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licensed an image that CLEARLY stated it was vector, Adobe stock also said "License in Illustrator" Image was a JPEG, I'd like my credit back. FILE #: 81812709

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2018 Feb 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get my credit back and how does this get fixed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 17, 2018 Feb 17, 2018

Dear customer, when you look at file type of the file - it say it's a jpeg file.  Since the graphic itself has vector in it - I am sure you have been confused.  Also, as illustrator can open jpeg file - the application icon's default is one you have set it the last.  Hope this clears your issue.  I have credited back 1 license on your account. 

Regardsgardening.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear customer, when you look at file type of the file - it say it's a jpeg file.  Since the graphic itself has vector in it - I am sure you have been confused.  Also, as illustrator can open jpeg file - the application icon's default is one you have set it the last.  Hope this clears your issue.  I have credited back 1 license on your account. 

Regardsgardening.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with you that it says JPEG so when I looked for a different one after noticing that. The image and icon  CLEARLY said "VECTOR" so I believe it should be requested of the designer to REMOVE the word VECTOR from their file.

Thank you for crediting my account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This file is still listed as "Spring Gardening Tools Set, Vector Illustration" almost three years after the original user reported it. I'm going to cancel my Adobe Stock subscription so I don't fall into the same trap again as there's clearly an issue with quality control.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @New Creations by Jen,

I'll let the content team know that there is a confusing title on this file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started