• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

licensed image by mistake

New Here ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was browsing photos and thought I clicked the 'save preview to library' button to reference a photo later, but when I went back to the library, I saw that it had been licensed. Would you mind crediting back the license for image #100580786 in my account please? I have not downloaded it.

Many thanks

JK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018

Hi Nicole,

I just checked your account and noticed that you have an Adobe Stock subscription(team's account) under the Adobe ID shared in the forums. Since it is a team's account you would need to contact your admin. The primary admin will have an option to contact our support team directly from their account and thus can further help you with the accidental licensing issue.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joanna,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Since you have accidentally licensed an Adobe Stock file(100580786), I have added an image license to your account so that you can use it against a different image.

Hope this helps!

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! :0)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just clicked on 487157118 "License" by mistake. Is it possible to refund the credit that was deducted?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.
Support phone numbers may be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html. Please note that phone charges may apply.

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I accidentally licensed this image by mistake

Can it be removed from my account?

Thanks,

Nicole

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chat help: Mon - Fri  5am - 7pm  (US Pacific Time) <=== NOTE DAYS AND TIME

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nicole,

I just checked your account and noticed that you have an Adobe Stock subscription(team's account) under the Adobe ID shared in the forums. Since it is a team's account you would need to contact your admin. The primary admin will have an option to contact our support team directly from their account and thus can further help you with the accidental licensing issue.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started