Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licensed image will not open in Illustrator

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have recently bought two images through Adobe Stock using up 2 credits - one downloads, opens and works perfectly, and the other doesn't.

The image that isn't working is here:

Heart and circulatory system - Buy this stock vector and explore similar vectors at Adobe Stock | Ad...

The item number is FILE #: 48275611

The error message I get when I try to open in Illustrator is:

"The operation cannot complete because of an unknown error." - which isn't very helpful!

Looking around the forums I've seen this post - Re: AI 2017 Won't Open any new files

This seems to be the error I am experiencing - is the image in question corrupted?

The other image I bought works fine from the same source - so I'm not sure what the issue is. I'm using the latest version of Illustrator.

Thanks

Jon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Hi Jon,

I have checked the above-mentioned file(48275611) with our product team and found that the file is faulty. I really apologize for the trouble you have faced with this file.

Also, I see you have purchased a pack of 5 credits under the Adobe ID shared in the forums so I am adding 1 credit to your account so that you can license a different image instead.

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jon,

I really apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me get this file checked for you by our product team. I will update you as soon as I hear from them. Appreciate your patience.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jon,

I have checked the above-mentioned file(48275611) with our product team and found that the file is faulty. I really apologize for the trouble you have faced with this file.

Also, I see you have purchased a pack of 5 credits under the Adobe ID shared in the forums so I am adding 1 credit to your account so that you can license a different image instead.

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great thank you - I will look for an alternative

many thanks

Jon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started