• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licensed picture by mistake - how to undo ?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2017 Apr 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to bother you - but would love an update to the web licensing procedure that gave me a possibility to say NO if I hit a license button i.e. when scrolling while searching.

I just licensed a hilarious picture I'll never find any use for And having it in my library just annoys me - with an else really nice service that I'm discovering as more and more useful.

The file is #2337420

All the best

Rishi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Hi Rishi,

I have added an image credit to your account so that you can license a different image instead.

Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishi,

I have added an image credit to your account so that you can license a different image instead.

Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you !

Still I'd suggest a confirmation procedure on web like when I license inside PS or ID.

But anyway thanks

All the best

Rishi

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your feedback Rishi, we appreciate that.

You're welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kanikas,

I have the same problem!!! Can you guys make it so that it takes another step before you license! One click is too easy....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kato,

Thank you for sharing the feedback. Our engineering team is already working on the request. Can you please share your issue/ image ID you have accidentally licensed?

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

I had the same problem with accidentally clicking license on the wrong photo - is there anyway to undo this?

Thanks,

E

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the same problem, accidentally licenced while scrolling hte FILE #: 232159012.

This step should require confirmation.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yikes I did the same while scrolling. I sure needed all 10 and now I have only 9. Can i undo the license?

The image number is 153483113

Thanks,

Bill Geiger (new user)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Bill,

Please delete the asset and remove it from any libraries. I confirmed you licensed this and have granted you a replacement license.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I accidentally purchased image 110984168 . Is there any way to undo it?

Thank you!

Tiffany Smith

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I accidentally licensed img#313725273 while scrolling. I want to undo the license so I can get the credit back please.

Thanks,

Nitika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Nitika T,

I have verified that you have licensed asset id 313725273  and have granted you a replacement license. Please delete asset from any downloads or library at your end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please can you unlicense 98088201 and 362692532 as I accidentally licensed these while scrolling on my phone. Thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello mrekhi46,

I have verified that you have licensed asset id #98088201 and #362692532 and have granted you 2 replacement license. Please delete asset from any downloads or library at your end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidentally licensed file #12515170 and want it removed. Please delete it!

Thanks, Thylania

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Thylania ,

I have verified that you have licensed 12515170  asset and have granted you a replacement license. Please delete asset from any downloads or library at your end.

Hope this helps !!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started