• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licensed Stock Audio Not Recognized By Premiere When I Export

Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bought a stock audio track from within the Premiere Pro project I'm trying to export. I see the track in my license history on Adobe Stock, and I now have one fewer asset than I did before, so I am certain that I bought the track. When I go to export, I get a warning that the project contains unlicensed audio.

[moderator is moving this from Stock to Premiere Pro on Adobe Support Community , it may get more qualified answers here.]

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@JayI14 Can you assist here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI there.  I'm not certain why this is happening.  I've tried it several ways on my account and it works fine for me.  Are you attempting to export from the Project panel?  It appears so, since I can see your export settings in the background of the image.  This should be fine as well.  When you look at the audio asset in the project panel, does it show a "Shopping cart" icon in the thumbnail?  That would indicate that it thinks the asset is unlicensed.  Can you still see it in the search results panel and does it have a blue check mark on it showing it is licensed?  You should also be able to down load it from the libraries panel by clicking the download icon (the cloud with the arrow pointing down) or clicking the three dots next to that and selecting save to local folder. 
If you do see that shopping cart icon in the project panel, can you click it and license it again?  It shouldn't deduct anymore quota from you as your license history knows it's licensed.  
Try those things and if you still have issues can I get the info about your setup? (Mac or Windows?  Operating System version?  Premiere version?) and can you use the Adobe Log Collector Tool to get the logs for your computer and attach them here?  

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Thanks

Jay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jay,

I'm not really sure what happened here, but I resolved the problem by downloading the track again this morning from the libraries panel and deleting the previously downloaded version from my timeline. I should note that the previously downloaded track looks different from this one. See attached screenshot: The highlighted track is the one I downloaded originally, and the track at the bottom called Inner Reflection_Adobestock is the one I downloaded this morning from the libraries panel. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm glad this is working for you now.  As for them looking different, it appears to me that they are just in different folders.  The top one is in a media folder and the bottom one is directly on your project.  Hopefully this resolves your issue and if you have any further issue, please let us know.

Jay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this exact same problem and have been having it since the Essential Sound panel incorporated Adobe Stock. Here is my process and what is happenning. Any help would be appreciated. 

So when making a video, I use the Essential Sound Panel in order to find music I like. I then add the music to the project, usually multiple tracks to test a few of them out with effects. Once I am satisfied with the sound, I right click on the audio in the timeline and license it. 

According to the Adobe websit, and the pop up I get later, this is supposed to then import the licensed full audio into the project, instead the shopping cart icon is still visible in the Stock Media Folder in the project panel. If I restart Premiere, this will disappear, confirming that the music has been licensed. Unfortunately, this does not actually download the high quality track and replace it in the project. When I take a look at the track properties, it is still the preview version of the track that was being used. 

Adobe Stock.png

I usually have to resort to re-finding and downloading the tracks manually, then manually replacing them in my timeline (including re-doing any of the edits I did not the tracks previously) before exporting. 

This is getting extremely frustrating as I've been using Stock like this since it launched and not once ahs it worked as advertized, I have to do it like this every time. I ahve tried on 3 different computers as well, so I don't think it's my system. 

I have extracted the logs using the process you linked above but I can't upload them here as it says the file type (.zxp) is not allowed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It almost seems like restarting Premiere causes some kind of glitch where the shopping cart icon disappears from view, but there remains an empty space where it once was (causing the audio file name to be indented), and the track remains the unlicensed low quality version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had this issue for quite some time.  I'm not sure why there's no fix for it yet; even after licensing using Essential Sound inside PRemiere Pro (now on the 2023 version), the licensed file does NOT download.  

My workaround, which is a pain in the ***, seems to work:

• Go to license history on Adobe Stock and download all the files manually.
  • Copy the files to a new folder within my project folder.
  • Make all the stock audio files offline in the project panel.
  • One at a time, relink the offline audio files, and point them to the new licensed files I just downloaded.

It works to get me through a project with a few files, but I REALLY hope a fix comes out for just downloading the licensed files the first time and replacing them in the project.

(For reference, I have had this issue with every version update on PP2022 and now 2023, using a 2021 MBP with M1 Pro Max, and an Asus Studiobook X using Windows 10 Workstation with Xeon procesor.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2023 Jun 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem, even with the latest release. Ryan's fix works.

A fix from Adobe would be even better. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same problem. this is so infuriating. With the money it costs to have this software, this shouldn't be an issue with SO MANY PEOPLE. And for so long too!  the fact that we have to download the music manually and then re-edit the file (if any edits were made before) is ridiculous. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines