Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licensed Stock Error Message

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I just purchased an adobe stock Ai image and when I go to open it; it displays an Error Message "CAN NOT OPEN ILLUSTRATION". I am using the newest version of Ai...and have never come across this problem before. Any suggestions?

File #: 1452115522

Cheers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Hi Lyndsay,

Apologies for the delay in response.

The file seems to have been uploaded incorrectly by the contributor and were working with them to get it fixed.

In the meantime, I have emailed you the correct file to use in Illustrator format.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lyndsay,

I apologize for the troubles that you've been facing with the file licensed.

I tried to check the file as per the file ID mentioned b you but I am unable to locate the file. Could you please check the file ID again and confirm it so that we can help you better?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

Here is the link to the image. And my order number. I also provided a screen shot for your convenience.

Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 7.54.23 AM.png

Order # ADB029837791

Order Date: April 24, 2018

Stock photos, royalty-free images, graphics, vectors & videos | Adobe Stock

Cheers,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lyndsay,

Thanks for the information. I see the difference here with the actual File ID being 145211522 (you had mentioned an incorrect one in your first post).

I did check the image license and opened it in my Illustrator app (the latest version) and it show he same error to me as well.

Let me report this file to my team here and get it checked. I will update you as soon as I hear from them.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lyndsay,

Apologies for the delay in response.

The file seems to have been uploaded incorrectly by the contributor and were working with them to get it fixed.

In the meantime, I have emailed you the correct file to use in Illustrator format.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started