Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licensing for Adobe Stock video to be shared on a variety of platforms

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon,

I've read the licensing terms and quite a few posts here. I believe I understand the limitations that stock clips cannot simply be uploaded to social media unedited. That makes perfect sense. 

I'm using Adobe Stock Videos for two purposes:

1. For a promotional video for online products. I'll use snippets of Adobe stock footage within a larger, commercial promotional video to be shown on Facebook, Youtube, and other social outlets. Many of the snippets will also have text or other corporate information imposed on them. I believe I can do this with an enhanced license, correct?

2. I'll also be including some clips in instructional videos that will be sold to various clients (but not used on social media or any other publicly hosted sites). They'll be a part of various intros and outros of corporate instructional videos. I believe I can do this with an extended license, correct?

Also, as I've been able to figure out, I can buy extended licenses with credit packs. How many credits does it take to buy an extended license? From what I could tell, the credit pack quotes were only for enhanced licenses.

Thanks so much

Mike

TOPICS
Licensing , Plans and purchase , Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Hi Mike,

https://stock.adobe.com/license-terms has a nice chart that tells you what terms are included with videos. All videos include enhanced licensing. Please review the information there.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike,

https://stock.adobe.com/license-terms has a nice chart that tells you what terms are included with videos. All videos include enhanced licensing. Please review the information there.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mike,

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started