• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licensing for small organisations?

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are a small company and only use photos intermittently. I used to use Fotolia and just buy credits as I needed them.

It appears that the only option I now have is to buy 3 images during the period of a month and then cancel my membership and then re-join when I need any further images. This seems non-sensical.

I presume I will need to look for a more flexible package which is a shame as I am happy with the products. So,

please could I request a facility from the powers-that-be, whereby I can keep a login but just buy photos as and when I need them? I do not wish to be tied into a monthly plan when I will never use that amount of images.

Thank you for any help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Hi Janet,

I understand your requirements but currently, we do not offer any different plans for small organizations.

Please see Adobe Stock for Teams - Inspire your team with access to millions of high-quality stock assets. | Adobe Stock and Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock  for the pricing options.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Janet,

I understand your requirements but currently, we do not offer any different plans for small organizations.

Please see Adobe Stock for Teams - Inspire your team with access to millions of high-quality stock assets. | Ad... and Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock  for the pricing options.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started