Licensing of a product I can't use

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I made the mistake of 'licensing' two fabric texture images before realizing that I can't use them with the standard license for the purpose I actually need them for (I want to use them as the 'texture' or 'grain' for PS brushes, etc.). I realize I can't actually ask you to unlicense them but without the extended license, there really is no point in downloading them and I can't afford the extended license at the moment. Is there anyway to 'credit' or refund this?

Alternatively, as grains / textures aren't necessarily a promiment aspect of the brush (you wouldn't see the image itself), is this perhaps still allowable under the standard license? 

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lea90SA,

Unfortunately we cannot offer advice on which license would be best for your purposes. I have collected several links regarding licensing terms and you can find my post in the Announcements section on this communities home page.

EBQ

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines