Licensing on behalf of clients

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have an Adobe Stock account under my company name.  My company develops e-learning courses purchased by clients which are branded with their company name.  The course uses some of my Adobe Stock licensed images and videos plus other images sourced elsewhere.  I currently re-license images/videos each time a client uses them as I am transferring the license used to them.  My question,  is this the correct way legally to give use to my clients' for the videos/images?   The e-learning course does not have my company name displayed, do I need to provide anything to my client in case they are approached about the images/videos?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Darren,

Please see section 3.4 (a) of the document: https://wwwimages2.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Additional_Terms_en_US... to know more about the transfer of license scenario.

Let me know if you still have questions.

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines