Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licensing question

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2019 Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

Thanks in advance for any responses.  I have a question about licensing that I wanted to check.

I have a client that I produce fact sheets for.  The client also uses the fact sheets that I produce with their clients.

If I produce a fact-sheet including an adobe stock photo or illustration and have one version branded with my clients logo and another co-branded with my clients logo and their clients logo, do I need one licence or do I have to purchase the licence twice?  Seems odd to have to purchase it twice if it's essentially the same document used by the same client?

Thanks

Matt

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Hi Matthew,

For every other client of yours you'll have to license the same file again.

Please see Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock? for more details.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matthew,

For every other client of yours you'll have to license the same file again.

Please see Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock? for more details.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sheena but that doesn’t answer my question, both documents are for the same client? One for them and one they share with their client?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's two client's if you look at it correctly. That may not be the answer your want, but that's what Sheena said. And I as a customer, I have to say that I have to affirm her view.

We have licensed an asset that our parent company has licensed beforehand to be able to use it. That's even more connected than your case.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I do agree and it's fine but I didn't find Sheena's answer (as all Adobe licensing wording) particularly clear as she said "for every client of yours".  I only have one client.

Thanks though

Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started