Licensing

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello , im freelancer and im working for my clients , my clients dont sell my work because it is for their use e.g company presentation . Im doing this for them and getting paid for it , but not the photos only but for  the whole work that includes the photos. What type of license i need to use? 

TOPICS
Licensing, Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi E.,

Apologies for the delayed reply. You can find information regarding usage and licensing here: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/help/usage-licensing.html

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
express24 AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're acting as an agent for your client's stock image purchases.  So the type of license you require depends on how your client will be using the images.   A standard license will cover most average usage. 

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines