Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Linking Adobe Stock to an existing Adobe ID

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My organization recently converted our Fotolia subscription over to Adobe Stock. In the process, we ended up creating a new Adobe ID for this account. Is it possible to retroactively link this new Adobe Stock ID with the existing Creative Cloud ID of one of our team members?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018

Hi Alan,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums.

I understand that you want to link the new Adobe ID created (for Adobe Stock)with the already existing Adobe ID. Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for this request.

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case of an

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alan,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums.

I understand that you want to link the new Adobe ID created (for Adobe Stock)with the already existing Adobe ID. Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for this request.

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started