• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Linking Adobe Stock with Adobe Spark

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2019 Mar 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i have 5 licensed images saved in my Adobe Stock library, however only 1 of them is showing in Adobe Spark when i try to add the image to a graphic. Any ideas why/how i fix it? Thanks, Sophie.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 27, 2019 Mar 27, 2019

Hi S. W.,

Thank you for contacting us. It appears that only JPEGs are accessible in the Spark to Adobe Stock interface. I reviewed your license history using the Adobe ID you are using on the forums and only one of your licensed files is a JPEG.

I can also see that when you search Stock via Spark only JPEGs appear in search results.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2019 Mar 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi S. W.,

Thank you for contacting us. It appears that only JPEGs are accessible in the Spark to Adobe Stock interface. I reviewed your license history using the Adobe ID you are using on the forums and only one of your licensed files is a JPEG.

I can also see that when you search Stock via Spark only JPEGs appear in search results.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2019 Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the other assets are EPS or AI files, you can convert those to jpeg prior to using in Spark.

Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop can do that for you. In Illustrator you will have the possibility to edit the file before converting (switching on or of layers, modifying the data etc).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

totally lost  n idea what that means nor how to fix problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started