Loose all my stock credits

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Why do i loose my stock credits when i cancel my subscription. I think its very unsatisfactory.

Surely i've paid for them.

Regards

Hi Craig,

I believe you're referring to your unused Stock licenses in your account at the time of cancellation.

You can use your available licenses as long as your subscription is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your subscription.

Please see Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock for more information.

Regards,

Sheena

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Loose all my stock credits

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Why do i loose my stock credits when i cancel my subscription. I think its very unsatisfactory.

Surely i've paid for them.

Regards

Hi Craig,

I believe you're referring to your unused Stock licenses in your account at the time of cancellation.

You can use your available licenses as long as your subscription is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your subscription.

Please see Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock for more information.

Regards,

Sheena

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 17, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Craig,

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2018 0
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This just happened to me. I had over 100 credits that went away because I cancelled. This is an absurd and abhorrent business practice that is nothing short of stealing from customers to bully them into keeping a subscription. Such an unethical practice.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 19, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I‘m sorry for you, but its written down in the terms like that. For as long as you maintain your subscription, your rolled over credits stay available. But taking a stock subscription for a year and keeping the credits till the end of times does not work here. You will even loose roll overs when you downgrade.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 20, 2019 0
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whether it is in the terms or not, this practice is still unethical and is stealing from customers.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 20, 2019 0
Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ahoffman50  wrote

Whether it is in the terms or not, this practice is still unethical and is stealing from customers.

First it's in the terms, you know in advance what happens. It would be unethical if it would not be announced in advance.

Second it is a more than standard term in this industry and in similar situations ie car sharing subscriptions, public transport etc.

You may be unhappy with the situation, but it is not stealing. You should have been aware of this.

Regards, Abambo

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 22, 2019 0
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stealing happens even if one is aware that it is happening.

Just because others do it, doesn't mean Adobe has to as well. Rise up, be better.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 22, 2019 0
Abambo LATEST
Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ahoffman50  wrote

Stealing happens even if one is aware that it is happening.

Just because others do it, doesn't mean Adobe has to as well. Rise up, be better.

It's simply standard business practice. The fact that you do not like it does not make it "stealing".

Regards, Abambo

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 24, 2019 0
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this is also frustrating. I feel like they are cheating you and overcharging. If I already paid every month for the 10 credits, I should be able to keep them after I cancel my subscription. I don't use all my 10 credits each month and they keep you in a perpetual billing cycle because it would be stupid to lose all the credits you've already paid for. Adobe - this is dumb!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 02, 2019 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started