Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Losing access to paid Adobe Stock images

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I just cancelled my subscription of Adobe Stock, a cancellation that cost me more than €100, and I had 37 images I had already paid for still left to use on the site, which, as it appears, I lost the access to. I do understand that companies can probably get away with all sorts of tricks even much worse by carefully choosing their words in terms of services, but I didn't quite expect I would fall for one, much less by the company Adobe, whose products and services have quite wowed me since I started using them about half a year ago. It appears I have fallen though. Well congratulations!

I still have some perhaps unwarranted faith in the idea that maybe it all is a misunderstanding and Adobe doesn't have quite so awful a system to, well outright trick customers out of their money, so I am writing here at least, to ask if there is a misunderstanding, an error, and I could get my money or the images I have paid for, back, but I do have to say, that intuitively I have a feeling at the moment I am probably successfully tricked out of over €200, with no way of getting it, or the images I paid it for, back. I do hope Adobe proves me wrong, since I've really grown to love your products, services and even customer consideration otherwise.

Best regards,

Jaanus

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Hi Jaanus,

Please check the FAQ for details: Common Questions, Adobe Stock

If I cancel my subscription, can I still use any unused licenses in my account?

No. You can use your available licenses as long as your subscription is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your subscription.

Can I use the assets even after I cancel my subscription?

Yes. Once you have licensed an asset, the license is permanent. You can use the assets you license regardless of your subscription statu

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jaanus,

Please check the FAQ for details: Common Questions, Adobe Stock

If I cancel my subscription, can I still use any unused licenses in my account?

No. You can use your available licenses as long as your subscription is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your subscription.

Can I use the assets even after I cancel my subscription?

Yes. Once you have licensed an asset, the license is permanent. You can use the assets you license regardless of your subscription status as long as you adhere to the general terms of use restrictions.

Hope that helps.

Let me know if have any further questions.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You for the answer, but that unfortunately confirms I have successfully paid over €200 and have gotten nothing in return. I understand, the legal documents let me be seen from the outside as the one who didn't read well enough, but that is in fact a business system that probably benefits a lot from people not reading carefully, which is not a very good image to the customer. I prefer companies that don't use such tricks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize for the experience.

Let me get this checked for you once more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank You!

If You could do that I would very much appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started