Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost All Credits

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm so frustrated!

I was switched to Adobe Stock from Dollar Photo Club had over 80 credits left and I lost them when I canceled my membership. Well I restarted my membership so I can get them back and there is no way for me to contact support.

I'll say, I'm really disappointed in this. I shouldn't have to spend 30 minutes clicking around a website only to be taken to some forum. If I want to contact support, I should be taken there immediately!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Hi Shay,

I have checked your account details and noticed that you have an active Adobe Stock subscription. As you have mentioned that you are unable to reach our support team, please see the link: Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Let me know if you still face troubles reaching support so that I can arrange a callback for you.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shay,

I have checked your account details and noticed that you have an active Adobe Stock subscription. As you have mentioned that you are unable to reach our support team, please see the link: Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Let me know if you still face troubles reaching support so that I can arrange a callback for you.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently waiting in line for chat, thanks! I actually restarted my membership today just to get pictures for content I'm creating. I don't understand why I lost them when I canceled my subscription. I had them from before when I was in Dollar Photo Club.

Thanks for your fast reply!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As you have mentioned have contacted our online support, please let us know if you still face troubles.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started