• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost all my images

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can understand your business logic in only letting people keep their images if they keep renewing every month. However, I'm left feeling very let down by the service here. I had 60+ Images stored up and didn't see the point in continuing to pay monthly if I'm not using it at the rate of 10 images consistently. I received no warning to use the images or that they would be removed from my account so now it feels like I've been robbed of 6 months worth of payments to Adobe Stock, feeling let down by the service here.

Rant over.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Hi David,

If you are unable to contact support, please refer Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

This will help you to reach the chat feature as well.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional query.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

I have checked your account and noticed that you haven't downloaded the unused credits before the subscription got canceled.

The assets which are downloaded would remain forever in your license history.

I would request you to Contact Customer Care for further help.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2017 Jul 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Yes the issue is the unused credits. I was given no warning these would be removed, the reason I canceled was I had too many stored up so I didn't see the point in paying for more if I had 50-60 still to use.

The problem with the 'Contact Customer Care' section is for every single 'troubleshoot' issue, the direct advice is to come here 😕

Is there a direct email or chat feature I could use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi David,

If you are unable to contact support, please refer Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

This will help you to reach the chat feature as well.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional query.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started