• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost Stock Credits

Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just logged into my account today and noticed 100+ photo credits gone. After scratching my head I noticed that our company card expired in September so as of October my account was inactive. I never once received any email or contact that this was in jeopardy. I updated the CC info today thinking the credits would show back up. They did not. I am not happy about this. Pretty sour actually.

Tried to do an online chat today. 3X sat for 45 minutes, 30 minutes and 1.5 hours and not once did any rep interact in a chat.

REALLY ADOBE!!???

-e

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Hi Grafxguy

As your subscription is active again, the credits should be re-instated.  I'll check why this hasn't happened yet and get it resolved.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 50 + credit & can't use it....customer services are Horrible...no one answers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is even more upsetting is my last download was on November 1. It's not like a had a long dormancy on my account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Grafxguy

As your subscription is active again, the credits should be re-instated.  I'll check why this hasn't happened yet and get it resolved.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just checked this morning and nothing has been updated. The email used for my company account is [removed personal information].

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Beverley for helping restore the credits.

-e

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome Grafxguy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bopheti

As your plan has been cancelled you will lose access to any unused credits.  What message did you get when you tried to license an image?

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-12-11 at 4.23.32 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-12-11 at 4.24.33 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just went back in now I can download balance credit...

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bopheti

That's good, thanks for letting me know.

Regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue just happened again. I logged in on Monday and about 113 credits are gone and I wasn't billed for May. I don't even have any access to my billing info. It is as if all has been deleted. I tried doing a chat but I keep getting a message that I need to go through my ADMIN. I am the ADMIN of this stock account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Grafxguy,

Using the Adobe ID you use here on the forums I see that your subscription was cancelled in April because it was reported as an unknown charge. If you require additional assistance please contact customer care: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for getting back. What is an unknown charge? This account was opened in 2015 and has been paid up every month. The original account (sbauman) was actually my co-worker's who retired 3+ years ago. When she retired I contacted Adobe to see if they could transfer our departments current credits to my Adobe account in which Adobe said "NO". This makes no sense to me so I have kept her account open ever since because we had a large amount of paid credits. If that has changed it would actually be great to have the credits transfered to my Adobe account and continue with the membership. But as far as "unknown charge" I do not know what that is. There has never been ANY correspondence through the account. All I am asking is for the credits be restored. Here are images of my billing so my company has never missed payment. I can be reached at [REMOVED BY MODERATOR]Screen Shot 2020-05-29 at 3.43.41 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-29 at 3.43.31 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Grafxguy,

Someone contacted customer care about this subscription and reported it as an unknown charge in April. The subscription was canceled at that time.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, then I think there was a mistake because I did not call nor did my co-worker who has her name on the business credit card. How does this get corrected and restored? Is there documentation on who called? No one here knows of any of this.

Thanks,

-e

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry you'll have to contact customer care for additional assistance.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I woud like to but there is no phone number and no way for me to contact customer service. I am the admin of this account. Why does Adobe make it nearly impossible to get in touch with anyone to actually help?Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 8.23.32 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still waiting on a response. If my account was cancelled then who cancelled it? Or can anyone just contact Adobe and have an account cancelled? I'm wondering how someone cancelled my account when it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to find a way to get in touch with anyone to reactivate my Stock account. I am confused why ADOBE is pushing a long-standing customer away. I believe the error is on ADOBE because nobody within my compant has contacted ADOBE about this being an unknown charge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies Grafxguy, email notifications are not currently working. You already stated that you are using someone else's account which is not transferable. You would need to contact customer care and provide them with the appropriate information to find out what happened to the closed account.

If you have multiple profiles, personal or company, you would need to sign out of the Adobe.com site and sign in under your personal account. It appears that you are currently signed in under your company and that is why you are getting the message above.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct. The email is not longer valid but I have no way to get to any support. I need a phone number or an email. The link you sent me to too vague to reach anyone because it is not easy to find what contact I need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any help would be greatly appreciated to get this account back? I am at the point the I am feeling Adobe doesn't care and I will be forced to go to another stock provider.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because you are not the actual holder of the account and you do not have access to the email associated with the subscription there is nothing else that can be done.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am the owner. I have access to it. I have been paying on the acount since 2015. Who turned the account off? You can't provide the information nor can you provide a customer service contact. This is such a horrible customer service experience. Basically Adobe then stole over $100 in credits. Should I have my company's legal team do something? Should I file a grievence with our credit card company with a fraud claim for the past several months? Why are you making this so difficult to a paying customer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started