• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lousy support, seeking immediate refund

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Called customer support, prerecorded message directed me to the support website. After SEVEN attempts initiating a support chat, each of which was abruptly disconnect while I was waiting for an agent, I recieve an email apologizing for the disconnection and directing me to the phone number, which directed me to the website, which directed me to the phone number.....

Signed up to use the stock images, couldn’t download anything to my iPad so I cancelled my account. At least I thought I had — I must have left the window open at the second or third “are you sure you want to quit” page — and only realized it when I was charged for an additional month of the service I have literally never used. wasnt planning for it, so my account is overdrawn.

This process has been incredibly frustrating (and maybe a little illegal?). Contacting my bank to issue refund and submit fraud claim — can someone from customer support please contact me please to resolve this

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Kieran,

The issue has been taken care off and the refund has been initiated. The amount will be reflecting in your account within 5-7 business days.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kieran,

I apologize for the troubles you have been facing with Adobe Stock.

When you subscribe to the Adobe Stock promo offer the first month is a free trial, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month. If you cancel within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refunded. If you cancel the service after the 14th day after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation and your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.

For more information please refer to Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 26 Oct 2018. The subscription has already been cancelled.

Also, since you are unable to reach our support team, I will be forwarding this request(of creating the refund) to the concerned team so that the issue can be resolved.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the quick response. I look forward to hearing from support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kieran,

The issue has been taken care off and the refund has been initiated. The amount will be reflecting in your account within 5-7 business days.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again. I’ve yet to be contacted by anyone, can you please put me in touch directly with this “concerned team”? This process has been completely absurd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kieran,

We have already passed the above request to the concerned team. Please allow us some time. Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started