• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Low quality Ai EPS file- how to know

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently got an AI/EPS file. In the past their size/quality has been decent, but as they have no file size, one has to guess at the quality, as far as I know.

Anyway this was a massive collection of icons, except that the collection, when downloaded, is so pixelated and low quality that it absolutely un-usable. I'm not sure how it can be a resource stock of any kind.  I feel absolutely misled and wonder if there is a way to tell the quality on these kind of things. Other conglomerate AI files have not had such dismally low qualities, even for collections, so this was rather poor quality.

File I'm unhappy with: 500 Mega set of cute kawaii emoticon face and chili pepper kawaii. Collection emoticon manga, cartoo...

can i get it refunded? why is it even stock at that low quality?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Amy, I've got the file checked from the product team and they've confirmed that there is no issue with the file.

We've scaled the file to 300% and then zoomed to 15000% but everything seems clear.

You might want to make sure that you're using the file in Adobe Illustrator and that it has been downloaded completely.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amy,

I'm sorry to know that you're unhappy with the Stock services.

I'm getting this file checked from our product team and will update you shortly about the same.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Amy, I've got the file checked from the product team and they've confirmed that there is no issue with the file.

We've scaled the file to 300% and then zoomed to 15000% but everything seems clear.

You might want to make sure that you're using the file in Adobe Illustrator and that it has been downloaded completely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started