Lower Thirds not downloading

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2018 Sep 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased a lower thirds through Premiere Pro. I received an email from Adobe saying my purchase went through, and I got a notification from my bank that the charge went through, but when I drag the lower thirds thumbnail onto my timeline it just sits there on the "loading motion graphics" window at 0% forever. I can't even cancel the download without it freezing Premiere and me having to force quit. I've clicked the download/cloud icon but that doesn't seem to achieve anything either.

I've purchased Adobe stock before with no issue so I don't know what I can do to resolve this. Has anyone experienced this? Adobe doesn't even give direct contact options so I'm at a loss on how to fix this. I'm on a 24 hour edit window and really panicking that I won't be able to complete this on time because Premiere isn't working how it's supposed to.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi CN,

Can you provide the asset ID for the file you are trying to download please?

EBQ    

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines