Me quitaron 58 imagenes de adobe stock

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, Tengo un problema con mi cuenta de Adobe Stock. Me cancelaron la suscripción por que no podían procesar el pago de mi tarjeta y no pude actualizar mi información de pago debido a que estuve en cuarentena (posible contagio de covid 19) sin poder tener acceso a mis tarjetas de credito para hacer el cambio respectivo. Tenia 58 imagenes disponibles. El dia de ayer actualice mis datos de pago para reactivar mi cuenta y ahora solo tengo 10 imagenes. Quisiera tener las 58 imagenes de vuelta debido a que se trata de un tema de fuerza mayor. Espero que el texto de ustedes donde hablan sobre el covid 19 sea cierto.

Nuestro compromiso contigo.

En Adobe, nada es más importante que la salud y bienestar de nuestros clientes, empleados y nuestra comunidad mundial. A medida que se va revelando la situación del COVID-19, nuestro compromiso se centra en ofrecerte la asistencia técnica y los recursos precisos para abrirte camino por este momento tan desafiante.

Gracias!.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello lionlab,

Thank you for posting on the forums. I am sorry that you had diffiiculty updating your account. I can see by the account associated with your email address that you were first notified in February that there was an issue with your account. Unfortunately it has been several months and you will not be able to regain the licenses you have lost.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EBD, thanks for the reply.
Indeed, on February 26, I received an email from Adobe about the payment that had not been processed because my card had expired. On March 15 the government of my country decreed NATIONAL EMERGENCY including compulsory social isolation for a period of 15 days. In the process, the number of cases increased and with this, the President extended the quarantine 4 times. The new quarantine termination date is May 10. In my particular case, I was quarantined for 20 days as I had symptoms of being infected with Covid-19.
As you can see, the emergency situation made me unable to update my card information.
As you can see in the attached image, I have made 07 payments of 103 Peruvian soles, making a total of 721 Peruvian soles (approximately 220 dollars).
In summary, the last payment I made was on February 26. Due to the state of emergency, I couldn't make the payment on March 26. On April 28, I was able to go to the bank to activate another card and I made the payment update on the ADOBE platform.
It is public knowledge that companies in these times of crisis are not canceling accounts, banks are not charging penalties for late payments, telephone and internet operators are giving payment facilities.
I want to think you rushed to answer me. I ask you please consult with your team and you can consider my request. You not only canceled my account, but you took 58 images from me for which I had paid 220 dollars.
I ask you to please return the 58 images that I paid for or, in the worst case, to return the amount that I invested up to now.
Thank you.pagos adobe stock LIONLAB.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lionlab,

Thank you for writing back. I appreciate the additional information. Let me see what can be done.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your quota has been restored.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot EBQ.

LION LAB

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines