Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Medical, Diet and Fitness footage

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2019 Jun 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there creative people,

I am a middle school science teacher and I just got creative cloud two months ago. I have set up on having a hobby during the summer on creating a YouTube channel called Live Healthy TV. Live Healthy TV - YouTube  if you want to check it out and subscribe! 😃 Anyways, I want to purchase royalty free stock footage but I am NOT okay with paying the high prices from adobe stock. Do you guys recommend another stock footage supplier that has quality medical, diet and fitness footage for a good price, something like $20 per month or $300 per year.

[Moderator edited post to reflect what OP wanted to say. (see post below)]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

This is like walking into a restaurant, and asking where else you can go for cheaper meals. Adobe forums isn't exactly the best place to ask things like this - kind of a conflict of interest here.

Nevertheless, www.videoblocks.com/ sounds like what you're looking for - unlimited downloads for a straight monthly fee.

Here is my unbiased opinion: Where I work, we already have a subscription for Storyblocks (videoblocks.com). However, we still use Adobe Stock oftentimes simply because the Adobe Stock

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyways, I want to purchase royalty free stock footage but I am okay with paying the high prices from adobe stock.

Just for clarification, you are ok with paying for Adobe Stock? The following sentence after that reads differently (at least to me).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi diego,

Due to stringent reviews of assets uploaded to Adobe, I would think here would be the best place for good quality videos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe stock is too expensive for what I want to do. I would like unlimited downloads. Paying for each video would be too much. Jeez, I meant to say "I am NOT okay with paying the high prices from adobe stock."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

diegog1038511  wrote

Do you guys recommend another stock footage supplier that has quality medical, diet and fitness footage for a good price, something like $20 per month or $300 per year.

I'm not aware of such a site. You could look around for other stock providers (Google), but I doubt that you find anything like quality and low price, as producing quality videos is not that easy.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is like walking into a restaurant, and asking where else you can go for cheaper meals. Adobe forums isn't exactly the best place to ask things like this - kind of a conflict of interest here.

Nevertheless, www.videoblocks.com/ sounds like what you're looking for - unlimited downloads for a straight monthly fee.

Here is my unbiased opinion: Where I work, we already have a subscription for Storyblocks (videoblocks.com). However, we still use Adobe Stock oftentimes simply because the Adobe Stock selection is so much better. As jacquelingphoto2017​ and Abambo​ explained, the quality from Adobe Stock is usually better, too.

Hope this helps. Good luck on your YouTube Channel!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Videoblocks offers a wide selection of stock footage at affordable prices. They have a monthly or annual subscription plan that gives you access to their entire library of footage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there! Well, I heard that Shutterstock is a popular stock footage supplier that offers a variety of footage at different prices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started