Migrate Fotolia Account To Existing Adobe Stock Account

Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know how to migrate my Fotolia account and assets over to Adobe Stock please?

The instruction I was pointed to via support on the Foltolia site are not applicable/do NOT work and Adobe Support/Live Chat said quote ' they don't support Fotolia' !!!!

Paul-M, ACP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Migrate Fotolia Account To Existing Adobe Stock Account

Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know how to migrate my Fotolia account and assets over to Adobe Stock please?

The instruction I was pointed to via support on the Foltolia site are not applicable/do NOT work and Adobe Support/Live Chat said quote ' they don't support Fotolia' !!!!

Paul-M, ACP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 30, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

If the instructions provided on the Fotolia site do not work, please contact the Fotolia support team for further assistance:

https://www.fotolia.com/Info/Contact

Kind regards

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 31, 2018 0
Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already spoken to Fotolia 3 times - the instructions they have given me do NOT work - I have also spoken to Adobe Support/Live Chat who say quote: "They do NOT support Fotolia"

These are the instructions I was given:

1) Login into Fotolia Account

2) Click on 'REDEEM' button at top of page which takes you to sign up (or login if you already have an Adobe Stock account)

3) After logging in to Adobe Stock something should happen or I should get some instructions I'm told ... Nothing happens

Paul-M, ACP

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 31, 2018 0
Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have told them twice via the Fotlia website - they just keep repeating the same thing over and over regardless of the fact that I have told them it doesn't work - its like banging your head against a brick wall and getting absolutely nowhere. Adobe own Fotolia right? How come Adobe support says "we do not support Fotolia" ???

Paul-M, ACP

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 31, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the frustrating experience. 

Adobe support are unable to assist with the transfer from Fotolia, but I'll ask the Fotolia team to get in touch with you to resolve.

Kind regards

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 31, 2018 1
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi PM,

Clear your browser history and then...

1. Log into their Fotolia account
  2. Visit the “Contact Us” section > https://us.fotolia.com/Member/OpenTicket
  3. Send a request from there

You should get a ticket number, if you share that here I can pass it to my contact on that team.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 31, 2018 1
Paul-M LATEST
Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to reiterate, I've spoken to Fotolia support several times already and followed the steps they recommend ... They don't work.

I'm in dialogue with somebody at Adobe now, so hopefully it will get resolved eventually .....

Paul-M, ACP

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 31, 2018 1
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started